Twitterfeed

Saturday, March 30, 2013

My love is bigger than your love

Sing it


What do you want?  Go away.

You want another late night rant?  Well it is late and I feel the bile rising but that tide is only going to wash me into the cave once again.  That dark, dank cave where I can see only myself reflected in the dark mirror of the pool.  Where I can retreat, where I can think.

Men tend to deal with things this way.  Retreat.  Analyse.  Request advice if required.  Resolve.

I wish I was more phlegmatic.  More considered and more able to hold attention with a few, well chosen words.  See with diamond-like vision and speak with skillful words.  Perhaps when I am grown up.

The point I am here to make, not that it needs making of course, much the same as any other tired/drunk vacuous spite-filled misanthropic verbiage that crawls from the chasm of my id to squat, fat and turgid on the front-page of this blog.

Mixed metaphors aside the point I want to make, whether I should make it or not is this.  I've got some pretty cool projects coming up, projects that will occupy much of my time and I expect I will be very excited about them because I am.  But that is different from what I feel inside.

What I feel inside is the retreat, to the hermitage, to the cave, to the mountain, whatever.  Withdraw, go dark, whatever you want to call it.  That's where I am going.  Back into the dark (long time readers of the blog will know what that means). I feel it is necessary in light of recent events.

But then, perhaps the cave is a tunnel.

See you on the other side.

P.