Twitterfeed

Thursday, April 14, 2005

>
WARNING
ramalam is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:

From Go-Quiz.com

I'm pretty sure that all my blogging cohorts are very busy at the moment. Too busy to either post or read my blog so it doesn't really matter what I say here to be honest. But they'll probably read it again when they've got the time I know!

I have four major concerns at the moment.
1) My dissertation. Thankfully my year long pace has meant that I am in a reasonable place to finish my dissertation. I would say that (while it will take a considerable amount of work) I will be able to comfortably finish on time and it won't be the biggest pile of junk ever. Although my paranoia speaks otherwise.

2) My exams. My dissertation takes up a lot of my time and so I haven't started revising yet. I do however only have two examns which I shall revise heavily for between now and then.

3) My last essay. I still have a 2200 word essay due on top of my dissertation. I'm going to get some books out for it in a second.

4)Money. Money is getting tight now. I need to get the money back I spent on the Student Nationals from ULU but I'm paranoid that they won't give me it all back. I need that money to pay the rent. My overdraft seems to fly up and down but I think it has stablised now. At least at the end of this month I get another loan which will save me. (Even though I shall have to start paying it back when I leave uni. I must get a job this summer).

So you see there is little zen in Ram at the moment. My friends aren't having a good time either, they know who they are so I don't feel the need to reiterate here.

Some days I find it difficult to stay positive. I nearly cried this morning for no reason at all. This stress is finally getting to me I think. I just can't break now when I'm so close to the end. You know I'm not going to give up on myself, or any of you for that matter but I just might not be myself for a while.

But I know that this time next month all the things above will be over and done with. 1 month left and then I'll be free. I've just got to hold it all together until then.

Ram.