Twitterfeed

Thursday, June 09, 2005

"The measure of a country's greatness should be based on how well it cares for its most vulnerable populations."
Mahatma Gandhi

There are several things I'm going to say today.

1)To all my friends and family I love you all with every breath I can.

2)I've posted a new rant on Ramrage. Please read it :)

3)I get my Degree results tommorrow. That's pretty scary I'll admit.

4) What scares me more though is getting a job and finding somewhere new to live. Another house is sorted easily enough, a new job I can get but it's the time it takes. I'm running low on money and I'm scared. Really scared. I'm away from my family and true friends again and I'm going to have to be for some time if I'm going to keep a job and pay the rent, etc. I feel sick in my stomach when I think of it. I admit that I am afraid. Not as afraid as I have been previously, but more of a feeling of being alone. Scared and alone, a deadly combination :)

And another quote to end on.

Ram.

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
Mahatma Gandhi