Twitterfeed

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Don't have a lot of time to talk but things are going pretty well, just concerned that my essays will have to be rushed and a lot of hard work.

I'm also training to be a barman at ULU tommorrow which will be quite scary but should be alright.

Another concern-that I might not make the LARP event this weekend because I'll have to work. Shh, don't tell anyone I said that. What LARP event Mum? No, I'm working hard. Having to work and not LARP even though I said I would guys? Nope, I'm probably coming.

Damn. What is wrong with me? Essentially nothing, I don't KNOW I'm working this weekend so it's all up for grabs, you also have no reason to punish yourself for your own decisions. I'll reap what I sow, the only person who loses out if I have to work even harder for the essays is me. At least I'll have a good weekend out of it.

Oh, and I heard Eddie quote me the other day, she said 'Put responsibility where it belongs'. Although not technically MY quote she did hear it from me. There is hope for the girl yet (not because I'm great but the knowledge I pass onto her of great people is).

Confused? You will be. You will be.

Ram.