Twitterfeed

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Movie Of Your Life Is A Black Comedy

In your life, things are so twisted that you just have to laugh.
You may end up insane, but you'll have fun on the way to the asylum.

Your best movie matches: Being John Malkovich, The Royal Tenenbaums, American Psycho


I wrote this late at night, when everyone else had gone to sleep. I just had to get it down for some reason. If here is where you see Ramalam for real, then here is where I shall put it. I am constantly worrying about what other people think of me, so I wrote down how I would like to be remember when I die.

"A loyal, loving, devoted friend
An honourable son who made his parents proud
A supporting brother
A humble, spiritual soul
A seeker of good in all
A voyager into himself
A prolific, creative mind
A bringer of joy, kindless, love and calm"

But in a way none of that matters and everyone should ignore it. It doesn't sum up anything or clarify a great deal. I don't think anyone can sum up a persons life, not even that person. This isn't meant to sound maudlin, just something I wrote that needs to go here. I'm not even that down at the moment, just in a state of constant worry and I need to gain some calm and perspective.

I feel often that I get so caught up in trying to please everyone and what people think of me that I don't want to BE anything or anyone, I want to just BE.

Ram.