Twitterfeed

Monday, October 30, 2006

ALL THAT MATTERS...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(Thanks to The Ringleader for photo)

Something I never realised before about relationships and my own mind is how much I invent. My head can turn a look, a gesture, a few words into a psychodrama in which outcomes are like soap opera rows, a terrible, gut-wrenching and heart destroying break-up followed quickly by a decline.

But here is what Jo has taught me about this I MAKE IT ALL UP IN MY HEAD. I can tell you it is something of a relief when Jo tells me I'm being silly. Bailey had me dead to rights when he said that I was neurotic to the core. I just never realised how much before. She is so wonderful to be able to cut through all of that.

The point is, that Jo means the world to me and ultimately, whatever other insanity I conjure up in my head that this the truth in my heart.

Therefore, in a relationship, all the other bunf falls away when you realise the feeling at the core.

That is all that matters.

With love,

Ram.