Twitterfeed

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

#If I could see all my friends tonight#

There was a time when I embarked on a plan to write a note to each and every person I knew about how they felt to me. I would write advice, thoughts, dreams and exactly how much they meant to me.

They would be handed out at my funeral.

But then I realised that instead of keeping such secrets it would be better to TELL all those people how much they meant to me. I opened my heart and my actions and feelings came closer together. I could only be honest with them and myself.

Now I am embarking on a renewal of that sentiment. I must see all those I care about again and renew the bonds that made us friends in the first place. Perhaps that is one of the aspects that makes my life up, a constant renewal of the true friendships that made (and make) me who I am. as I said around my birthday two years ago, I would not fall apart if these people were not in my life, but I truely LIVE having known them.

Ram.