Twitterfeed

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

epic fail pictures
see more Epic Fails

Turns out Ruth has been keeping a blog for years on all things archaeological as well as her life. Check out her Finds and Features. Hmmm, that reads like a double-entendre, you can blame that on the production of '5 Clever Courtesans' I saw last night at the Vibe Bar on Brick Lane. Full review up on Remotegoat (no hyperlink, click the sidebar dimmy!). Yet again, I had no '+1' to take so was left in a room with lots of beautiful ladies in corsets by myself. If you know me, this is far from my ideal environment, I am sure several of you would have enjoyed watching me squirm awkwardly!

Went home at the weekend, saw my family and purchase a new phone before speeding over to see S. Spent a wonderful, relaxing time at hers. It was wonderful to be able to spend time with her and not have to be rushing off anywhere, or be rushing back from anywhere. All those weeks on the cookery course paid off as we cooked the BEST CURRY EVAR! I could write paragraphs about how lovely she is, but suffice to say she is wonderful :D

I am thinking of restructing Ramrage to act as a hib between all the miriad campaigns and grass roots things I am involved in. But I seem to have run out of time.

So, I will continue to invite you to all the things I get a '+1' for or other events you might be interested in.

Upcoming events include:
Arch Stanton on monday 15.2.10
Brightclub tuesday 16.2.10
Story club OR 3 Englishmen on 23.2.10

Let me know.

Hasta Manana!

P.