Twitterfeed

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Todays random quiz thing...





You Are A Loyal Sidekick









While you aren't the most visable one in your group...

You're always up for a good time or conversation

And you stick with your friends no matter what

You may feel underappreciated - but it only seems that way!




That's about what I expected. Heck, that's basically what these quizzes boil down to isn't it?

I don't have a lot to say really. The most important point of today is covering in a rant on my other blog.

Anyway, am going to head home now to do some revision! In a way however I am glad that I haven't finished yet. Somehow the year wouldn't be complete without some exams at the end. Some of my mates have finished already and are living it up, drunk and free :) I'm happy for them but deep down I like to have work on. Just not scary looming deadlines for work I don't want to do! I suppose the ideal job is one you love and I would say that I am happy with Egyptology. It's goodthings more than make up for the bad :)

Stay cool,

Ram.