Twitterfeed

Wednesday, May 04, 2005





You Are a Pundit Blogger!



Your blog is smart, insightful, and always a quality read.
Truly appreciated by many, surpassed by only a few
.



So I'm nearly free. I've handed in my dissertation and my last essay of my undergraduate degree! Only two exams stand between me and freedom.

Some of my friends have already finished and are currently in the state of 'What am I to do with my life now?' Which I admit will be very scary when it happens to me!

But I have prospects. I may get the job of being the Buildings archaeologist on a mates project and may even appear on Time Team (Ram has sold out!). From there I need to get a job over the summer by thankfully it won't be full time. Then when I'm a master I can stay in the field. Which, I think we all agree will be awesome!

But I can't relax just yet. I have to keep going for a little bit longer. The when its over I can chill. Emaho!

Take care and I'll see you soon.

Ram.