Twitterfeed

Thursday, January 12, 2006


width="240" height="180"
alt="Ravenous Anthropologist-Mangling Adventurer-Lacerating Abomination of Madness"
border="0">


My favourite kinda days are the ones where I do a lot, but where you are never sure where the day will take you and you have encounters you didn't expect.

I'm having one of those days today. Just finished having lunch with my Mum which was totally unexpected. Work was also not so bad. Gotta meet a tutor in a little bit then also going to a gig to see a mate's band tonight.

Saw Ben's band Sequoia last night which was rockin'. Bought their album and got them to sign it which they did with messages like 'thanks Ram' and 'Cheers Ram'. I felt cool.

This weekend will be spent LARPing in the north which will hopefully be fun. I've been told one of the organisers has built a fort! Which I will probably have to defend (which will rock).

Anyway, better go to this meeting.

Stay cool,

Ram.