Twitterfeed

Thursday, January 19, 2006

HASH(0x8caa58c)
what teen titan are you?

brought to you by Quizilla

Just found out two mates of mine have gotten engaged. I didn't see that one coming.

Or maybe it goes to show how 'out-of-the-loop' I am. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for them, maybe a deep inner fear of commitment is showing here. I'm kinda a bit dazed by it I suppose. Wow, engaged. Wow. That's pretty cool. I'm coming to terms with it as I write. wow.

But anyway,

Went to see Black Lazarus, GU Medicine and My Ruin last night with Mike. It was pretty rocking. I'm liking this new trend of going to see bands which I know very little about. It can be quite enlightening when you see a new band and they rock! PLus having friends get you on the guestlist so you get in for free is cool too. Mike is sooooo cool.

Going to see Big Strides tommorrow night with Jo which should be fun and hopefully rocking (although I know nothing about the band again!).

But hey, better to be like the Dude from the Big Lebowski and take everything in your stride, take people as they come and general get in adventures :)

Ram.