Twitterfeed

Monday, August 21, 2006

Atheism
Are You Damned?
Brought to you by Rum and Monkey

I renewed my vows last night. Jo cut off a lock of my hair so I would remember the event.

Dissertation is coming along okay, but slowly, I seem to have gotten stuck in some academic mud and it takes a while to get up to speed again. I'm sure that after the Gathering I shall be back on track with NO distractions!

Speaking of the Gathering, I'm feeling pretty frothy but not as much as I thought I would at this point. I know it will be good, but I am also quite confident my character will die. I hope in some noble way, but I have a feeling it will be in a bush, knifed up by some evil drow kill squad for no reason or randomly put down while I wasn't paying attention and dragged through a void gate by something. Magnus did point out that this year WAS the Cataclysm and we must be prepared for our characters to die horribly. What I'm looking forward to (as always) hanging out with my mates in character and learning information and sharing it with as many people as I can.

Anyway, it will all be fun and games and at the very least I can get drunk and have a laugh with some mates in a field.

Then I suspect I won't see anyone until after the 15th of September when I hope to have a party or celebration of some kind. It will by Bailey's birthday that day also so we should all gather for that too.

Ram.