Twitterfeed

Monday, February 07, 2005

"If every child chased dreams of societal reorganisation
In place of sweet wrappers and escape,
Then we would see Mr Cadbury's enlightened industrialism
For what it really F**king is; social morphine
We'd have ourselves a pre-school army."

Million dead 'Charlie and the propaganda myth machine'

So I'm back to fight the good fight.

Found another site worth looking at.

www.mcspotlight.org

Lots of information about THAT company who we all know and love. They threaten legal action against anyone who bad mouths them. If I write something here there is always a chance they could accuse me of all sorts of things.

I can however, quote other people in the hope that the truth will grant you to make a descision using your free will,

"McDonald's and Burger King are two of the many US corporations using lethal poisons to destroy vast areas of Central American rainforest to create grazing pastures for cattle to be sent back to the States as burgers and pet food, and to provide fat-food packaging materials. (Don't be fooled by McDonald's saying they use recycled paper: only a tiny per cent of it is. The truth is it takes 800 square miles of forest just to keep them supplied with paper for one year. Tons of this end up litteing the cities of 'developed' countries.)"

From the 'What's wrong with McDonalds' leaflet published in 1986.

The site admits that there are worse companies than this one but it is a well known one which hopefully brings the struggle to a wider market. All these enemies must be faced in the battle to save the world.

As the site comments, it is pointless feeling guilty when you eat and see pictures of starving people in Africa. We must do something about it.

World against McDonalds day: 16th October every year.

But enough ranting, how is Ramalam?
Well, I'm good, better than I was. Got into a funk since I've been back but I'm okay now. Got lots of work to do still but I can handle it.

Ram.
(Changed my name on this site to Ramalam as well in keeping with my Livejournal. It's kind of an internet and real life name. Feel free to still call me Peat but Ramalam represents much more, chivalry, the struggle I write about here and the new, improved me)