Twitterfeed

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

In order to hide the previous post from the world I've decided to update again.

Going round to Jeremy's tommorrow for band practice as Dan and I have written some songs. I'm hoping it will be the rock-fueled fest I know we are.

Sent off my Masters Application form today, I hope it goes through alright. It would be cool to spend another year or two in London as a Student :)

In other news I have been taking time off this afternoon due to the above taking it out of me and found pictures of my old friend Lauren on the Shards website. She's dressed as her Thoth-worshipping Egyptian type she told me about last summer. I hope she is cool, whatever she is up to. No doubt she is probably snowed under with work as I am. I'd like to catch up with her, maybe go to Shards (I plan to play all the major systems in the UK at least once, the list stands so far at:

1)Fools and heroes (I play there regularly)
2)The Lorien Trust (A huge system I've played once or twice)
3)Shards (My friends Lauren, Tart, Dave, Emma and John play this so I wouldn't be alone there :))
4) The Maelstrom (Planning to play this sometime after my exams with my mates from uni. Should be good fun as I've been offered a sweet postion within the command structure of our group. Or I could go hang out with my mates from the LT who also play)

(Boy, I had to write something ultimatley geeky to make sure no woman EVER finds me attractive again didn't I?)

There are various others I shall try at some point in the future as well. The real joy of these things is the friends you make from it. If you check out my friends page on my Livejournal, all those guys play the LT or some other form of roleplay. I'd like to think if I went to Shards and Maelstrom I'd forge stronger friendships with the people I went with and make a load of new friends along the way.

That is one of lifes real joys to me. Meeting new people and strengthening friendships that matter alongside that. :)

I am in a good mood today :)

Ram.