Twitterfeed

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Just put another semi-rant up on my rant page. But as you'll either read it or you won't it seems pointless to say I've posted up on it again.

This for Ram are pretty good considering the vast amount of work I have to do. I pretend to myself that I'm on top of it all.

Bob Marley 36-Lung cancer

As for girls. I don't think I should talk about it because I don't want to jinx it or get my or your hopes up. But if I could just get a 'high-5' off you next time I see you that would be very cool :)

Graham Chapman 48-Throat cancer

I still need to decide what I want to do for my birthday. Rob has his heart set on 'Amsterslam 2005' but I'm just not feeling it. A weekend watching other people get stoned, high and mental on drugs and alcohol isn't really my cup of tea. But what then? I want, nay I must see all my mates that week. But what to do...

Errol Flynn 50-heart attack

If I am successful in my Masters application then I plan to make this the best summer ever with many LARP events. The Maelstrom the weekend after my exams, the Heartland games the weekend after my birthday, Summerfest in August, hopefully some Shards in-between maybe.

Steve McQueen 50-Lung cancer

But for now I've got to go and do some work, to keep on top of things. Will update again soon :)

Peat Carrington ??-Lung cancer through passive smoking?