Twitterfeed

Friday, March 11, 2005

You scored as Peter Pan. Your alter ego is Peter Pan. You are a child at heart. Anything you believe is possible, and you never want to grow up.

Peter Pan

100%

Ariel

81%

Goofy

75%

The Beast

75%

Sleeping Beauty

69%

Pinocchio

56%

Cinderella

44%

Cruella De Ville

19%

Donald Duck

6%

Snow White

6%

Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego?
created with QuizFarm.com


I am Peter Pan! Also, you'll notice I am 75% 'The Beast' as I suspected all along...

Things are pretty good in Ram's world. Trying to keep on top of work and finally managing it!

Going home this weekend to cheer my mates up. They need me to nurture them :)

Here's a wierd piece of my life. Bailey and I refer to a group of our friends who LARP as 'the kiddies'. Why? I'm not sure, for me it has something to do with the fact that Bailey and I have gone to uni and they're all at home and working. It is odd that people like Russ (as I've mantioned before. But this isn't a slight on him and obviously a HUGE generalisation) seem to be at the stage I was at a few years ago only they're the same age as me!

Anyway, as Bailey (as a reaction to me I think), rather than actually being more hard-line takes a strong stance and I take a caring, understanding stance. I like the view that we are the 'devil and angel' upon each of our friends shoulders.

God, it's probably all one big metaphor for something!

I don't really want to go into it a great deal but suffice to say this is further proof towards the adage that the family of the 21st century is made up of friends and not relatives.

Anyway, seeing the kiddies this weekend which will be fun and to play FNH which it seems an age since I did last.

Rock on.