Twitterfeed

Wednesday, March 09, 2005



I am a d6


Take the quiz at dicepool.com



Not a lot of time to write as I'm about to do have another lecture and give a short presentation in it. I hate public speaking but as its only to a small group I'm hoping I'll be fine.

My life at the moment is one where I have so little time to do all the work I need to. The stress of that, plus I'm starting to worry both about my exams and the future. I mean, what happens if they don't let me return to do my Masters? I will literally be catapulted out into the real world where I shall have to fend for myself.

Archaeology is a cool subject but will I be able to make it in the real world as a career? There is so much I want to do in the world so perhaps the kick up the backside of leaving University may get me to wake up and start doing them.

Best I don't speak about the Ladies right now, things are interesting, if nothing else. But as I find myself often revealing my hopes and dreams on this blog only to have them smashed to pieces soon after I won't put them up just yet.

Anyway, will blog again when I have time.