Twitterfeed

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Angstalam
WARNING: HUGE LEVELS OF ANGST INCOMING

Why are there no rock songs about the agony of descions? Or indeciciveness? I get a lot of angst and rage from such things.

I suppose there is no where in the internet ether for me to escape from what has happened and the pasty is where I am supposed to bear my soul.

But I can never find the right words anymore.

I never seem to do the right things anymore.

Friendships seem harder than ever.

There seems to be a side of me that I didn't know I had and I don't like it.

I'm treating people worse than I've ever treated them before and I don't even know why.

I feel like I'm living out what everyone else thinks I should be. I've buried myself in other people's advice so much I barely know what I think anymore.

I don't know what I want.

I'm coming apart. The worst part is I've become so lost and confused that I'm afriad I have alienated all those I would normally turn to. My friends, I don't know what's happened to me recently.

Ram.
This could all be the stress of essays however.