Twitterfeed

Thursday, February 02, 2006

HASH(0x8c172b0)
You are the Angel of Faith


What Angel are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


THEN ONE DAY, FOR NO PARTICULAR REASON...

I've just opened a new blogging account thing, to date I have;

1)This one (that you're reading now and that bares my soul most of the time)

2)Ramrage (which I find I'm posting less on these days)

3)Shazam! My Livejournal, a more friendly blog about my daily life

4)My Hi5 account which I don't really blog on but I use it to keep in contact with people I already have contact details for. It's fun to write testamonials for people and get ones back though. At the very least it put the addresses of the other three blogs up and more people read them as a result!

5) A Myspace account which I've just opened up. The reason for doing this remains still slightly unclear to me. The most likely is that my friends are in bands which have myspace sites and I wanted to be part of the gang, also those who read this blog my stray over to

www.myspace.com/maatspace

and hear the awesome music some of my mates play. (Cool name for a site huh? Proud to say I thought of that myself :) You don't get it? It's an egyptology thing...)


If the myspace account is anything like the Hi5 account more people will know the real Ramalam, which can only be a good thing :)

Apologies to anyone who might have been offended, upset, peturbed by the last entry, I was in a strange mood. I'm over all that now and although these challenges can be unpleasant it has strengthened my resolve to understand the path I walk and Bailey and I are still best buddies :)

Plus, I'm never disappointed by moments when my faith is restored in the human race. I talked frankly to Coleen (my work collegue to apologise for my wierd behaviour) but she was totally cool about it. Last weekend I saw Sian (an old 6th form friend whom I thought didn't like me) but she gave me a big smile and we had a cool chat. It was good to see her.

Failed to do enough work today, but it wasn't totally my fault as my Boss asked me to stay on as people didn't turn up for their shifts, as a result I haven't read anything today for my essays. Not good. But I'll survive, I always do.

Ram.