Twitterfeed

Friday, February 10, 2006

You scored as Rocker, Mosher. Your A Rocker!

Rocker, Mosher

95%

Goth

70%

Emo

45%

Prepy

35%

Trendy

25%

Chav, Townie, Rude Boy, Ned, Kev

15%

Skater

10%

What Group Are You? Chav, Rocker, Skater, Emo, Goth, Trendy, Prepy E.c.t
created with QuizFarm.com


CHOICES...

Sometimes a man has to do what a man has to do. In these situations there are always three options:

1. Do option A
2. Do option B
3. Choose not to decide at this time.

I've spent some time with the third option but the hour is coming for me to make a choice.

I think I know what I'm going to do. I suspect such a bold and daring move will blow up in my face. It's time to go for broke.

But faint of heart never one fair lady. He who dares wins.

No matter what happens after this I must know that I went into it with my eyes open, crushing any doubt about the future. I will have to KNOW that I made this choice and the consequences that come with it are a result of that.

I am scared and I'll be even more scared on the day. No one said it was going to be easy but I will have chosen. I've got to go for broke. It's the only play I have left and I might kick myself for the rest of my life if I don't go for it. It's about looking yourself in the eye in the mirror.

I always backed down before, it never seemed like the right time. But as a friend said to me once, 'you have to make it the right time'. Damnit, I'm getting worked up and I mustn't.

It's just a choice I have to make and I'm making it.

As the Sandman once said:

"Sometimes we can choose the path we take,

Sometimes our path is chosen for us,

And sometimes we have no choice at all."

Ram.