Twitterfeed

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

My other mate John now has his own blog called 'When I get this Halberd out of my ass' and as I like to advertise my mates almost as much as I shamelessly promote myself, check it out at:

.

If I was a whizz at these code things I'd add some proper links. Well, it'll stop me revising for a while I guess. :)

Not been up to much recently, trying to seperate the usual neuroses from exam stress mainly. Which basically involves avoiding revision. But I think I'll get an early night and work my ass off tommorrow rather than pretend to myself I'm going to do anymore tonight. I suppose I'll take comfort in the fact that in three weeks time this will all be over. I think I'll write a list of all the things I'm going to do after and over the summer to remind me to do them. I wonder how Steve is getting along on his list?

On another topic, listening is difficult, but worthwhile. If we spend so little time on this mortal coil, full of ideas and emotions and innovations, I think we should all really listen to one another more. I want to see beyond the facades, like I said in my first blog; see beyond the life before my eyes and into other peoples. I want to be able to understand how people are feeling, even if they can't express it, to know what to do or say to make them feel better or resolve their conflict. But these things take time I guess. How much time I have I do not know. So therefore I must do my best everyday, continuing tommorrow.

Take care,

Peat