Twitterfeed

Thursday, September 02, 2004

APOLOGIES

Okay, I was harsh yesterday and for that I give my apologies. I'm not going to take back what I said, but I could have said it differently. For that I am repentant.

Just read John's blog/essay and he seems to be having a hard time with all these women surrounding him (lucky git). One of the Ladies he mentioned is Laura, proof that most guys who do LARP fancy her. That kind of pressure must be tough for her. Or perhaps she is so wonderfully innocent that she doesn't see all that. In which case I might get to know her better, then decide if we get on.

I must admit though, I've lived through the heartache of not having a girl, sometimes it pays to be single.

It doesn't pay much I'll grant you.

Anyway, gotta go and see 'The Village' despite some git ruining the ending for me I hope it will be cool and atmospheric.

Take care,

Peat.