Twitterfeed

Saturday, September 18, 2004

A DREAM

Last night, I say night when what I mean is at about 11am when I get up. I had a dream.

In this dream, I had wings. I wasn't an angel as such but I did inhabit a world of beauty, clouds and things. I may have been an angel but the point of the dream wasn't flaming swords and falling demons.

I flew downwards and spotted another angel, a woman. A strange ethereal music was drifting through the air, to which she was flying and dancing. She was the most beautiful thing I had seen. Her hair was golden and it followed her like she was underwater. She caught my eye and continued to dance.

I flew closer and we flew around on another, dancing and flying together. We landed on a nearby cloud. She smiled at me and said:

"Though we are not now that strength which in ancient times,"
And I finished for her,
"Moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are."

Then I stroked her cheek with my hand and I woke up.

I know it was a dream but it was one of the most beautiful and magical things to happen to me. Not only that but I was torn from that world by reality. I saw her face fade to black before my eyes and then I opened them. Heartbreaking.

I don't know if there's anything else to say.

Stay cool,

Peat.