Twitterfeed

Thursday, December 02, 2004

"You got nothing left, you ain't a man no more
you're outta control,
All those blues means you're gonna find out,
what it's like to lose your soul.
There gonna lay me out to rot a'right here. In some marshy swamp.
Tore up by the silver bullet, right through my heart."

John Spencer Blues Explosion. 'She said'

Well. Yeah.

I could rant, I could rage, I could pour my bleeding heart out, I could spead angst and existentialist sentiment across the internet, I could wail and howl and swear oaths, I could crawl under a rock, I could sing, I could never speak again, I could...

I don't know.

A misquote from 'The Sandman' which sums things up a little. The Sandman, being the anthropomorphic personification of 'dream' is described by Merv Pumpkinhead.

"Nah, he enjoys it. It's a pose y'know? He meets a girl, everything is great for a while then he loses her. Now most guys like you and me we say, well that's life....
But not him, he's got to be the noble figure standing in the rain, mourning the loss of his beloved. And the whole world get's dreams full of unrequited love and existentialist angst.

And we all get wet."

That's not an exact quote but you get the idea.

Don't really know what to say I guess.