Twitterfeed

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

You scored as alternative. You're partially respected for being an individual in a conformist world yet others take you as a radical. You have no place in society because you choose not to belong there - you're the luckiest of them all, even if your parents are completely ashamed of you. Just don't take drugs ok?

alternative

67%

Middle Class

62%

Lower Class

50%

Upper middle Class

46%

Luxurious Upper Class

29%

What Social Status are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


Are creative juices finite? A random musing:

This is something I worry about on and off. Will I eventually run out of ideas? Will I simply re-hash the same material in a new context?

Is pouring my creative energies into roleplaying game scenarios ultimately going to to leave me with no ideas for myself? So that by the time I get around to writing films and books I will have no good ideas left? (And being a geek I hate repeating the same ideas, even if they have only been played out on the LARP circuit).

Or, is throwing my creative energies into everything I do challenging myself to create newer ideas? By using up the ones I have I will have no choice but to start afresh. Is it not better to give ideas to the RPG world, making your mates happy than to keep them to yourself for some pipe-dream that will maybe make you money someday?

I think I muse about things the wrong way. I claim to be new and original but that thinking clearly shows a materialist identity. I think the last point is probably my stance on this.

Another slice of my brain for ya folks!