Twitterfeed

Saturday, December 03, 2005


My blog is worth $2,258.16.
How much is your blog worth?



Man I am becoming so lame these days. I'm not going to Dragonmeet today because I have my essay for monday to write over the weekend. I've been woosing out of everything lately to do my coursework and I think it's starting to piss people off. I just take people for granted and that has to stop. I've got to get out of this rut, and soon.

Last night I did go out with my old Housemate and great pal Dan and his girlfriend Liane. There was a group of us so it was a good night, but I did get a little meryy, but not in my usual really bad, start saying stupid things way. I must learn to just SHUT UP when I'm drinking but I get really chatty for some reason. It's not a good thing. Maybe I should stop drinking altogether. Considering what I just read on a friend's LJ I don't think that would be such a bad thing.

Anyway, I have to go and get some food or I'll starve.

Ram.
Determined to be good to his mates again.

Don't forget, Synthetic culture on 16th, party at mine on 17th (limited crash space) and then maybe a double bill of Corpse Bride and Nightmare before Christmas on the 18th. Could be the Best Weekend Ever.