Twitterfeed

Friday, December 16, 2005

HASH(0x8dcddf0)
What FRIENDS character are you?

brought to you by Quizilla

Kinda who I expected to be honest, at least the result was a bloke!

Anyway, I find it amazing that I've been posting more than Tom and Steve (I guess they just lead more interesting lives).

I don't really have a lot to say other than a final invite to this weekend's festivities, particularly to 'The Ringmaster' of Circus fame to come to the double bill of the Corpse Bride and Nightmare before Christmas on sunday. Starts at 4:20pm!

On a more neurotic note, I've been feeling very tired of myself recently. As if I've been fake for some time at just realised it. I think I know why this is though, I think SO much about what other people think of me, all the time. Particularly girls, I'm always trying to be charming or the 'humble-nice guy' type from every god-damn Richard Curtis film. Why try to be something I'm not? Anyway, I'm tired of it, I'm tired of being fake to women, yet at the same time, I know being the broken, messed up, geek-loser I am won't get them to like me.

Whatever.

I'm not feeling that down about it, just a little tired in my head. Really looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend though and for those I don't see I hope to see you soon over xmas or in the New Year!

Seasons greetings and wishes for a happy holiday!

Ram.