Twitterfeed

Saturday, August 14, 2004

Of other people's computers and stuff...

I reall should get my own computer, now I'm writing on Bailey's and he's not even here! (Jeez, I'm a real embarressment :( ). I suppose I'm blessed by having mates who put up with me long enough to let me use their computers (or do stuff for them, that's it ya hear me ya lazy bums! Joking! Don't hurt me...)

Stuff:
Went to see 'Spider-man 2' last night, what an awesome film! I think the critics are probably right in saying it's better than the original. But what heartache! Gah, I would have cracked long before he did! The Spider-man franchise has always held something more than other comics for me, the angst about not being able to tell MJ how much he loves her, the 'power and responsibility' hook resonates in real life I find. Being aware of such an important ethic is useful.

ANYWAY

The point is that when I watched Spider-man 2 last night I almost felt like it was me up there (plus Tobey Maguire kinda looks like me, aside from the fact he has blue eyes as opposed to my brown eyes). I really emphasised with the character and not just because he has the same name as me (did ya miss my pretentious side? Its back with avengeance now he he). The point is, despite all the pain and suffering Peter Parker goes though it's all worth it. It has a big pay off at the end. I can only hope the pay-off at the end of my particular journey is so...well you know what I mean.

Yep, still single.

Rock on,

Peat Parker