Twitterfeed

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Productivity

I am determined this summer is going to be worth me not getting a job. That I would have so many other projects going on that a job would get in the way. Well, I've had my break, now is the time of prolific imaginings!

My screenplays are coming along, I think I'm slowly getting better. I've also requested a brochure for the New York Film acadamy (but would study film making in London). It would be awesome to make films, the course does look very impressive, but I'd have to get another loan or something to pay for it. Difficult.

When I get more regular writing time things will come on in great bounds I think. I think I want to be a writer really, live in a big house in the country where I don't look out the back window and see another house, but fields. I imagine I've gone on about this before, but heck I guess it's integral to my being. I tell stories!

Take care,

Peat.