Twitterfeed

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

CAN YOU HEAR ME MAJOR TOM?

To be honest, I never did and probably never will know who reads this blog. I suppose I'll keep it going as where I bear my soul to the world as opposed to my livejournal which has a more 'people actually read this and can comment on it at any time' vibe.

Also, here I can bear my soul without a great idea of who will read it. If my mates find it and read it, good for them, they understand my mad mind that little bit better, if they don't it doesn't really matter. On my Live journal the people there don't know me so well and I don't know them so well. It's scary...

If I was a better buddhist, would I bear my soul there as well? Perhaps this is another lesson in 'Right speech', what to say, when, where and to whom. So I was just being over analytical, and trying to decide to end this blog I hardly write on anymore.

I don't think I shall for the reasons explained above. This is where I shall just say what I want and not care if people read it. I guess I don't know if people still read. Anybody and everybody could read. I should just blurt out whatever I'm feeling.

Emily, I still care for you.

There, I said it. Now I shan't delete it. This is my soul on the internet and badda bing badda bang I've bore it. Oh well.

Take care,

Peat.