Twitterfeed

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Took a 'Which roleplay stereotype are you? quiz. Look what came up! (Well, it's better than Hitler...)






Find your Role-PlayingStereotype at mutedfaith.com.


Then found this one on Stu's live journal.




Your love is... by ChibiMarronchan
Your name is...
Your kiss is...breath taking
Your hugs are...to die for
Your eyes...twinkle in the moonlight
Your touch is...the only thing I desire
Your smell is...amazing
Your smile is...encouraging
Your love is...everlasting
Quiz created with MemeGen!




Wow eh? Guess I'm irresistable. Am I blushing? I'm single ladies! Chivalrous, honourable, romantic. All of the above? I'll have to let you decide that one...
Hyuk yuk yuk ;)

In other news, Stu/Shanks has persuaded me to start a Livejournal which will cover the area of my life certain other friends may know about. Or something. Have faith loyal reader, this Blog is still my number one priority (I'll just rip off cool ideas from Stu and post them here like I do with Tom. I mean... nuffin!!!)

Take care,

Peat
(Disclaimer: No I didn't try all different versions of my name to get the one which I liked best. That was my first and only time. Peat.)