Twitterfeed

Saturday, March 20, 2004

THE BACKSTORY RESUMES...
Due to popular demand (well, one person actually) I have decided to resume where I left off my posts so long ago with the story of my life. Unfortunatley when I have written about the past before now the post has turned into a rant. The other complaint I get is that I am not specific or explicit enough; the post refer to vague events and people to which my other friends have no understanding or recollection whatsoever.

Also, I'm afraid that my blog is simply recounting my descent into madness, each post seems to be crazier than the last and my friends can only watch in horror as my sanity finally slips away.

I'm reminded of a Red Dwarf quote:
"Underneath all that neurotic mess is someone nice, trying to get out."

But if I am to continue this blog in the same 'uncompromisingly truthfull account of my thoughts and feelings' of course it's going to look pretty bad. Things get worse before they get better when it comes to the soul. I think I need to calm down and not worry so much. Of course the simple answer is that I'm stressed about the work I have to get done. I We all go a little crazy when it comes to deadlines I think. I know I do. Stress and me don't get on.

Take care,

Peat.